Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank You for carrying me! (wrote Wednesday, October 20th, 2010)

I'm so glad that Jesus paid the ultimate price for me. I'm so glad that I realized I needed a Savior. I'm so glad I understand what a Holy God is and I'm so blessed that He takes the time to think of me and light up the sky so that I can see which way to go! It's been a little bit of a crazy week for me but eventhough there have been tough times, I've felt God in my life this week stronger than ever before. It would have been easy to get down, blame God, and give up but why would I have done that when I am a child of THE King that makes ALL things good! This week (and yeah it's only Wednesday) I have been humbled by God's mercy on me. He continues everyday to reassure me that I'm His and there's nothing that can take me away nor is there anything that can not be conquered through Him. I wouldn't have shared this because I know a lot of people may say oh my gosh tell me what happened but I'm sharing because I want everyone to know just how good God is. He really does makes ALL things good. When you are going through a tough time don't leave Him (God never leaves us, if anyone leaves we leave Him) and don't blame Him. Allow God to carry you through it and then when He does, because I know He will, Praise Him! Thank You God for carrying me this week. I know that this is still going to be a long journey but I will follow you all the way. Thank You God for allowing Your will to be clear to me. Continue to work in my life, in my marriage, at my workplace, in my church, and in my family. Remove anything that will distract us from your presence and help us to always keep you the center of our lives. Thank you God for delieverance. Thank You for being MY strong tower. I love you AMEN!








I found my little "emergency telephone numbers" in my bible this morning and thought I'd share these verses. It says Paul's secret to happiness: Colossians 3:12-17. "Therefore, as the elect of God holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. But above all things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body, and be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

1 comment:

  1. Those are good posts, Heather. I'm so glad that the Lord is being so good to you and teaching you so much. Thanks for sharing!

    I don't get to read blogs much these days. So that's why I've been absent from your comment section as of late.

    ~Abigail~

    ReplyDelete