Monday, October 25, 2010

Thank you God for this weekend!

What an awesome weekend! It flew by because we were so busy but I wouldn't have traded it for anything. Praise in the park was awesome! I love christian concerts but when it's not just a concert but a worship church service is when I really love it! I really felt God speaking to me through the testimonies and through the music Saturday and Sunday! It's amazing how in a crowd of that many people you can still feel God speaking just to you. That's just how powerful God is. 1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, EYE HATH NOT SEEN, NOR EAR HEARD, NEITHER HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN, THE THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THEM THAT LOVE HIM." We will never understand what God has prepared for us if we love and serve Him. Thank you God for this weekend. Thank you for using it to draw me closer to You. Thank you for the lives that were changed. Thank you for the groups and artists that you used to share your word through song and testimony. Bless them and keep them! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment